Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Lions, tacos and moving day.

Tomorrow is the day to move our furniture into the new house. We have been over there almost every day moving little things, boxes and swimming.

The weather has been pretty brutal for our area lately so I feel super lucky to have a pool.

We have four men plus my husband to help move so hopefully it shouldn't take too long. After that they have to go out to Guadalupe to pick up my early 40th birthday present.  That's right. I found an upright piano for $50 on Craigslist and all the keys work. It's beautiful! And the guys are awesome for picking it up for me.

I am trying not to stress out as I am not good with change even if it is good change. I came home earlier and listened to The Lions online and had tacos for dinner which boosted my spirits even though they lost. I would love some wine right now but we are in the two week wait. I still have alot to do tonight but I just want to sit on the couch listen to music and play WoW. I'm exhausted.

I'll leave you now with a little Iron and Wine. This particular CD just works tonight. I'm feeling a bit meloncholy.






2 comments:

  1. Good luck moving - I don't mind moving the furniture, its the unpacking that just sucks my energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We have alot of little things to still move and cleaning to do at the old place but we have until Sept 1st to get it done. Whew!

    ReplyDelete