Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Doped up

on Benadryl today. That's right folks, the fleas are back. I don't know what it is about the end of July but it's like they explode out of nowhere. We've got Frontline on the cats now and I treated everything so I think we have it under control. *Knocks wood* I'm allergic and broke out in tiny, itchy, maddening welts but am doing damage control with the Benadryl and not getting bit today helps.

I did however manage to run around my yard today and got the house vacuumed but gave up getting any work done on my sites due to my fog. The rest of the day consisted of me in the recliner hanging with my kiddo and watching bad good daytime TV. A Haunting anyone? And you can't go wrong with House Hunters International. Unfortunately there was no Life Below Zero to flip to during commercials.

So, I'm feeling better and my husband is bringing home Chinese takeout and more Benadryl. Some people are high on life, tonight I will be high on Benadryl and playing World of Warcraft if I don't fall asleep on my key board first.. A wild Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment