Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Light at the end of the lady tunnel.

My anxiety was a bit out whack last night so I toyed with taking one of my five leftover airplane Xanax or a Nerve Tonic. Nerve Tonic ended up winning out even though googling Xanax with Aspirin didn't provide any alarming anecdotes. I ended up laying awake until 2:30 am reading some fiction about a couple that meets on the Pacific Crest Trail and many shenanigans ensue. I woke up at 9:30am and went back to bed at 11:30 to continue reading until 2. This caused me to later download samples of thru hiking tales that are sure to keep me entertained in case sleep alludes me again tonight.

The good news is that my flow is starting to slow. Maybe my hormones will also get back to normal.

I'm hoping to get up a a decent time tomorrow to hit a potential garage sale that may or may not  contain a treadmill. The girl is also having a sleepover tomorrow so I also have to run some errands and tidy up the house.

And with any luck, swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment