Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summertime and lady stuff

Loving summer so far. Had a great trip to see family for about 10 days and we are falling into the summer routine of staying up late, sleeping in, doing projects around the house, working, grilling out, swimming and basically just being hermits. 

I have been trying to get back into running and am thinking about trying to run my first 5k in Oct. Unfortunatley I've been having a wicked perimenopausal period and don't necessarily want to go run outside. I have however been jogging around my house at 10 to 12 minutes.

 I also just got paid so I'm considering buying a used treadmill because I'm sure jogging around the house doesn't have the same effect. I did well using the hotel treadmill on vacation and was able to run a bit over a mile without stopping so I'm thinking if I keep at it I should be ready by Oct.

Took a long break from trying to conceive and will be back at it as soon as I finish up my period. 

Girl is going to be 11 in a couple of weeks and my parents will be here to help celebrate. 5th grade starts a couple of weeks after that. I'm already having school dreams. Don't want to think about it. Not ready.





No comments:

Post a Comment